The Southview Lodge is the perfect facility for many types of groups including but not limited to family reunions and snowmobiling parties. Basically anybody looking for the perfect lodging to meet all of their traveling needs. Our building is perfect because of its many amenities providing you with the ultimate comfort and space. Below is a list of the many things the lodge has to offer.
Due to the secluded location of cabin, there is no cell phone service or wifi at the cabin. As you drive down the road back towards Island Park you will able to get service and pick up messages. Enjoy the bonding time unplugged!
Plenty of space to entertain and accommodate the needs of your party.
Ping pong table (stored in closet with tables) and a closet full of games and puzzles
Shuffleboard table and children’s play areas
Zipline and slide
Big screen TV’s in both the downstairs living room and on the second level in the theater room.
More than enough room for small and large parties
4 bedrooms with queen sized beds, spacious closets, and individual climate control – all on main floor and bedding included. Each room includes a porta-crib and rocking chair.
On the second level there are 2 bunk rooms with 3 twin over queen bunks and 1 twin over twin bunk.
- One more twin over queen located on second level
- Media room has pull out sofa bed
- 6 additional air mattresses and sleeping bags located in the hall closet on the ground level
Kitchen and dining
Perfectly designed to meet the needs of small and large groups
- 14 foot island with stools that will acommodate 12 people and still have room for a buffet on one side for quests to help themselves to food.
- Large table that will seat up to 12 people
- 1 range with double oven
- 2 refrigerator/freezer combinations
- Penty of cupboard space for storage
- Large pantry for your food and supplies
- Silverware, plates, pans, and other cooking utensils
- Folding chairs and table for an additional 32 guests
*Click here for more information on local area restaurants and grocery stores.
* Click here for a printable, PDF document containing a full list of kitchen inventory.
Plenty of comfy seating for playing games or just visiting in the living area with 2 recliners, 2 couches, 1 loveseat, and 1 chair.
Other items that are must haves for any vacation that requires comfort and luxury
- 3 full bathrooms with hand towels and bath towels
- 2 large vanity areas with outlets for your convenience
- 5 sinks
- Laundry room with a washer and dryer
- Heated floors throughout main floor
- Drinking fountain
- Large gas fireplace
- Hooks in laundry room to hang coats
ROASTING STICKS FOR OUTSIDE FIREPIT
* Guests are expected to maintain a high level of cleanliness, however thorough cleaning and washing of bedding, towels, etc… is taken care of by cleaning professionals. Cleaning costs are included in rent costs.
* Food is not provided by The South Sawmill Lodge and Reunion Center; however plates, cups bowls, utensils, pots pans, etc… are provided for your cooking convenience. Guests are to provide their own food.